Tips for NCLEX

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Tips for NCLEX

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

RacBot

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 09:24 am
Tips for NCLEX
We are just graduating this month and I was wondering if anybody has any tips that helped them pass the NCLEX

Griff 1

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 08:40 pm
Yeah, study and do the pre-test as often as possible.

lhitz

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2008 12:12 am
Re: Tips for NCLEX
RacBot wrote:
We are just graduating this month and I was wondering if anybody has any tips that helped them pass the NCLEX

you must buy a book so you can understand how the nclex will score your answers...review and review

kateyes7

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 12:47 am
Kaplan review coarse!!! Best class! $300 but easily paid off when you start your first job. At this point, the best thing to do is to buy nclex cds and take practice tests over and over and review that rationales for answers. Get plenty or rest the night before. Don't study the night before. Remember to prioritize when aswering questions. Good luck!

Babysittah

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 01:18 am
Re: Tips for NCLEX
lhitz wrote:
RacBot wrote:

you must buy a book so you can understand how the nclex will score your answers...review and review

I completely agree with you, must buy, but thats the way it goes. Smile

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Tips for NCLEX
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/14/2024 at 08:03:19