2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » What do you Think of Crocs

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

leinad

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 10:46 am
What do you Think of Crocs
I've been wearing these Crocs at work:

Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

Do you think that they are relatively safe to wear around the hospital.

ang99

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2007 02:47 am
Re:
I personally love Crocs and similiar slide on rubber shoes. I wouldn't won't to wear the shoes with the holes in them, not due to all the stuff your feet come in contact with while at work. It would really depend on where you worked. And if you do wear them I would just make sure you took off your socks/shoes as soon as you got home and not wear them all over your house. With all the germs/virus/etc, I wouldn't take any chances not when it comes to possibly exposing my children to something.
FYI there are other makers of croc type shoes that are just as comfortable or more so than crocs and are cheapier (walmart is not a good example). So I would look around before spending $30 to $40 or more on a rubber shoe which came from China and costs less than a dollar or two to make.

Hope this was a little helpful and best wishes. Very Happy

indiana nurse

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 01:56 am
I don't think crocks are safe to wear when providing direct care. The risk of exposure is to high with the holes and not to mention the lack of support. I wore out a pair in 2 months.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » What do you Think of Crocs
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 02:36:28