PNP Residency/Internship programs?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » PNP Residency/Internship programs?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 02:31 pm
PNP Residency/Internship programs?
Hi my fellow nurses! I will be graduating soon in May with a MSN. My specialty is in pediatric primary care and I was wondering if anyone knows of any internships or residency programs for Pediatric Nurse Practitioners? I am willing to travel anywhere and work for however long the program wants me to stay. Please let me know of anything! Thank you!

Sincerely,

NewGrad

easchroth

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 06:08 pm
Pediatric heme onc
I only know of speciality internship/fellowships--- heme/onc-- Boston Childrens, Emory University, Duke University and Texas Children are some. Have you googled or asked PNPs at your local hospital. It may take some time- but if you were to "wander" around and ask as many PNPs at the local Children's hospital you may get information.

When you are ready to look for a job I would like to warn you NOT to use a recruiter! You do not need one! PNPs are in great demand! I unfortunately learned this the hard way and was suckered in by a woman recruiter from Colorado. She cheated me and owes me money. My experience was frustrating, sad and now expensive!

Keep the faith, and congratulations on your accomplishments.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » PNP Residency/Internship programs?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:09:04