ER

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Kayla 1

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2005 04:22 pm
ER
As a new graduate I just started orientation for ER and have found it to be quite overwhelming so far. There is so much information and it appears to be a fast paced environment. Any tips are greatly appreciated!

Robyn 28

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 04:27 pm
It's important not to let the stress get to you in ER, but that goes without saying doesn't it?

Kayla 1

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 04:51 pm
Stress Relief
Wouldn't be great if the hospitals offered several forms of stress relieve. Such as yoga, pilates, meditation or massages. Maybe they could incorporate this into the benefits package somehow. It might be unreasonable to have it at the hospital, but possible with the facilities nearby. If everyone made that suggestion, the high demand could make it work, don't you think?

paigerizme

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 11:53 pm
Well- the hospital I work at has a gym and all the yoga/pilates/swimming etc for the employees- and No ONE goes ( including me, Im afraid). After working a twelve the very last thing I want to do is go to the gym there- and on my days off- I dont want to be anywhere near the hospital.

It would be nice if they had just gotten discounts at local gyms- not on campus, though

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:14:13