i need a job help!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » i need a job help!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 05:43 am
i need a job help!
Let me just say that with this possible move in our future everything is up in the air and we don't know whether to pack or make things even more stable in our home right now with the approaching holidays. It's both the best and the worst time to be doing something like this. I mean the weather is beautiful for the most part so even though there might be some sweating involved it's not 100 degrees outside at least. But moving means none or little employment and that's the cyncher in the mix. So you find a great home with just about everything you want and yet all the positions are filled but you know how it goes, they all want you to come in and fill out an application even though you currently live almost 3 hours away. Okay, so a 6 hour drive for a possible future position? I just haven't had the time or the energy concerning that I do work nights, and wish to change that when I move! My current employer is a jerk and I'm only sticking out there for my loan refrence. So if anyone has any leads for me I am looking for something near Galva, Illinois. Agency welcomed. Thank-you. Also, I am a LPN and have working in long-term, skilled care in dementia and Alzheimer's units. I am willing to try something different but I need stability if at all possible.

jules23

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 11:41 am
Hey, what's your email address? I can send you some information from the company I've been working with. You sound totally stressed out (exactly the way I was before I started traveling). That's the nice thing about agencies...they took care of the details for me which made my life so much easier.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » i need a job help!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 10:04:39