Esthetic Nursing Business Ideas

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Esthetic Nursing Business Ideas

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 02:16 pm
Esthetic Nursing Business Ideas
Hi!

My name is Susan Hopkins and I am a Registered Nurse in Michigan. I have my own business performing esthetic procedures (Botox Cosmetics and Dermal Fillers). I am making a great income, and it is actually a lot of fun. Is there anyone out there that is doing the same thing or might be interested? Would love to share some ideas.

Susan Hopkins, RN, BSN, BBA

growlowbunch

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 09:45 pm
That sounds interesting. How did you get into that? I am an rn and working on my msn. While at one clinical site I had the opportunity to do some laser hair removal but never botox or anything else cosmetic.

shopkins

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 10:16 pm
Please visit my website at maati.net. I would be glad to speak with you.

growlowbunch

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 08:36 pm
I'm very impressed. I live in FL but I am seriously thinking about the class in March.

shopkins

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2007 08:27 pm
I'm very excited for you. If you want to chat with me, or need additional information, please contact me at 586-612-0456. Smile

Wikiwiki

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 06:48 pm
A "Great" income...
Hi...
Really? How "Great" is the income? What is your legal responsibility? Do you have a Medical Director? Or, are you considered an APN/IP? I'm unjustifiably curious. Please tell me more. You can leave me a message at [email protected].
T-Y...
Ken Wink

Energy Recruitment

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 07:39 am
Nursing Talk
Castlethorpe Womens Institute held their monthly meeting in the Carrington School on Wednesday 12th September. Mrs. B. Sawbridge (vice-president) took the chair in the absence of the President (Mrs. J. E. Whiting), who is now on holiday. Several items of interest were discussed after which Nurse Wakefield gave a very inspiring talk on Home Nursing, which everyone enjoyed.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Esthetic Nursing Business Ideas
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:45:18