Nurse TV - Travel Nurse Reality Show

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Announcements
  3. » Nurse TV - Travel Nurse Reality Show

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 01:52 pm
Nurse TV - Travel Nurse Reality Show
Nurse TV has announced a casting call for all nurses. You can audition to appear on 13 WEEKS, the first reality show about travel nursing.

We have some smart and witty nurses here on Nurse-Forum.com, I thought it would be nice to see some of us make it onto the show. Give it a try!

http://www.nursetv.com

Head Nurse

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 09:14 am
The first two webisodes of "13 Weeks" are now online at Nurse TV. Check them out!

MaryL 1

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 12:16 pm
Reality
Hi
Being an RN for many years and working in many different areas of nursing(currently in pcu) I have found nursing to be rewarding for the most part. I do agree that the housing accomadations are wonderful,having known many travelers. But please....these patients profiled are actors............NOT the patients we see on a daily basis.
I Think if you want to do a reality show it should be real. We shift a lot of abuse daily from angry patients,doctors etc. Patients that are detoxing,throwing objectsmprofanity,violence. Now I am not promoting this portrayal on tv but if I had these smiling happy patients thanking me
sitting up pretty in the bed (like on the show) I might join travel nursing.
Try to keep some of it real........so far this is not reality....sorry

RoundaboutKel

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2007 08:41 pm
Is this a joke? There's not really a reality show is there? Listen, I'm new to travel nursing... working on my first assignment near Fort Lauderdale, FL and as far as this site goes, I found it when I googled " travel nursing" and 'chat" and "forum". I'm finding it lonely here... I'm getting used to the job ( but moving up to Atlanta in 6 weeks for my next assignment). I had hoped there'd be more networking out there for travel nurses but even my recruiter has not been able to connect me to other area travel nurses. I enjoy my own time and space, but I'd really just like to make a few new friends so I have someone to do something with.

jack705

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 05:26 am
If its not true then i think there should be such programs, well nice to meet you, i am sure you will have good friends here, you can share everything with us always here to help you, travelling is always good learn alot

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Announcements
  3. » Nurse TV - Travel Nurse Reality Show
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 08:11:00