urinary tract infection help me please

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » urinary tract infection help me please

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 09:09 pm
urinary tract infection help me please
I think i have a urinary tract infection right now and the feeling that i have to go to the bathroom constantly and this just started what can i do.

SharpknifeRN 1

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 12:18 pm
See your doctor. Are you running fever? Could be a sign of diabetes or prostate problems too.

shar0183

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 09:09 pm
no fever
I'm not running anykind of fever as far as i'm concerned but my lower part of my back has seriously been bothering me for the since about a week before my last period which was on the 16th march..

SharpknifeRN 1

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 05:39 am
Certainly sounds like a UTI, but like I said see your doctor, they can be difficult to get ridd of. Also could be a sign of some STD's. hate to mention that. You really should see your doctor, more like your gyno, but someone. If it were the later it can cause birth defects and permanant dammage to you left untreated. Get checked out.

stewartm

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 05:38 pm
Yeah, you really need to see your healthcare provider. I agree that you likely have a UTI, of whatever cause. What concerns me is that you're having some back pain. It might be indicative of a kidney infection...rather then just in the bladder ie. Pyelonephritis.

LokiRn93

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 11:53 pm
Urinary Tract Infection help me please
Yes, definitely see your MD! The fact that you're having pain in your back may indicate that the infection has spread up in to your kidneys. Only antibiotics will help that. But while you're waiting to get in to the office, drink Cranberry juice. 8oz per day. Also drink 8 8oz glasses of WATER. This will help to flush out your system.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » urinary tract infection help me please
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 03:41:54