23 and ttc 1st child

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » 23 and ttc 1st child

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 03:08 pm
23 and ttc 1st child
I'm very sad right now because my bfriend and i had baby making love for the past 8 days in a row thinking i was fertile and I was ovulating on one of those days but it ends up i don't think that i was ovulating at all or fertile i have been keeping track of my temps and I don't know what to think i don't know when i might have been ovulating or what i have cramping and i noticed some cm can i talk to someone more about this i'm young and confused. Question Crying or Very sad Confused Sad

SharpknifeRN 1

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 12:31 pm
Not every woman has a temp increase on her fertile days. That is why the calander method of birth control does not work. If you are trying to get pregnant, does your boyfriend know that? If not you can plan on this ending badly. Maybe getting married first might be a good idea. If he is opposed to marriage you might ask yourself why? Being pregnant, or having a baby, is going to make getting through nursing school more difficult. I is already pretty brutal, the drop out rate is over 50% in most places.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » 23 and ttc 1st child
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 05:25:03