Renown Health in Reno

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Renown Health in Reno

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 05:39 pm
Hi Guys,

I am an RT looking at an educator position with Renown Health in Reno. I have lived my entire life in San Diego and know nothing about Reno or the Renown system. Because this is such a huge move and career shift I was seeking some advice. Any help you can offer is appreciated!

socialRN

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2012 03:49 pm
@briantroy,
I've worked at Renown for 4 years now and can't wait to GET OUT! It was once a good company to work for but changes in benefits and the stubbornness of management to hire the nessesary staff have made working here very difficult. We are chronically short staffed, have high turnover in management and upper level staff as well as a recent and steady exodus of regular staff. Reno is still a small town. Not very progressive and filled with a lot of good-ol-boy/girl mentality. Soooo... if you are into that then come on over but be aware that many units have "favorites" and special treatment does still go to many in the special groups and there is a lot of interconnectedness in the city.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Renown Health in Reno
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 04:55:04