Travel Nurse Interviewer

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Travel Nurse Interviewer

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 05:29 pm
Hi! My name is Brittany Smith and I am studying my BSN at Methodist College of Nursing in Peoria, IL

I have a paper due in one of my nursing classes and I have to interview a nurse with a career that I choose. Since I want to be a travel nurse eventually in my career, I would love to be able to interview one of you!
Would you like to be my interviewee? (haha!)

If so I would like to start out with a few introductory questions before asking the more in depth and centered questions I need for my paper.
So here goes a start:
Tell me about your nursing career...
-What is your degree (diploma RN, ADN, BSN, MSN..etc)?
-Where did you attend school and for how long?
-How many years did you work in a hospital setting before becoming a travel nurse?
-What do you specialize in?
-What different areas of nursing have you worked in throughout your career?
-What type of travel assignments do you take?
-How far from "home" do you go for your job? (if it is not too personal, where is home? and does your career interfere with relationships/marraige/children/etc?)
-How much choice in your assignments do you really have?

This is what I have come up with to get an insight on the life of a travel nurse. Unfortunately, I do not personally know any travel nurses, so this is a fresh start in learning for me.
As of now, with the information I have on the career, I would love to be a travel nurse. I am excited to interview you because I feel like it will give me even more insight!
If there is anything else you'd like to add--feel free! I can use all the info I get!

THANK YOU!
-Brittany Smith

ameenali

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 09:50 am
I AM A FRESH BSC NURSING WITH 3 MONTHS OF CLINICAL EXPERIENCE .CA N I APPEAR THE HAAD EXAME?

ameenali

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 09:50 am
hello sir , how can i get a travel nurse job?

Robert Gentel

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 10:05 am
@ameenali,
Apply with a travel nursing agency. You usually need at least 2 years of experience in the country you plan to work in.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Travel Nurse Interviewer
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:53:04