family+study........

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » family+study........

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 09:45 pm
family+study........
how do you deal with people like your family,who gives you hard time,kowing that you need your clear mind and concentration for your study?????am i weak or is it realy hard?????? Sad

SharpknifeRN 1

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 08:21 am
No, I am the only one in my family to complete college, except my wife, so they really don't get it. Worse they are all poor brain washed democrats who don't understand the disire to succed. So I really don't think they understand why I went through school and got 2 degrees and am still going. They give it some lip service but don't do anything to support it. Yes I paid for every cent of it. Best advice I can give you is do what I should have done more of. Get into a study group, it will get you away from them and put you into an environment where you can learn. Flash cards, (sounds like first grade I know) and use internet sites. There are some great ones out there that will make the hard concepts understandable, like the indrochine (sic) cycle. Best of luck. It is worth it.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » family+study........
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 11:32:44