nursing student needs your help, PLEASE

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » nursing student needs your help, PLEASE

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 04:43 pm
nursing student needs your help, PLEASE
Hi. I am new to this forum and I need the help of an RN. I am in my final semester of nursing school (YAY!!), and I have one last paper to write. I need to interview an RN (one that I don't know personally). I would greatly appreciate your response.
There are 3 questions I need to ask:
1) what is your personal philosophy on nursing?
2) What is your leadership style, and how do you utilize it to evoke change?
3) How have you been able to affect the health of the clients you serve?
Short answers would be fine, as the paper is only 6 pages, and the interview is only a small section of it.
Also, I would need a little background info:
Your name, or initials if you prefer your name not be used
Your credentials (RN, BSN etc)
A list of organizations (nursing) you belong to and any titles/positions held
Any other info you think pertains
THANK YOU so much in advance. Again, I greatly appreciate your response. You can e-mail me at [email protected]
I can gladly send you a copy of the finished paper at your request.

cultura

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 08:02 pm
Hi Lynnmarie. You don't know me personally so I guess I qualify! Smile

Would you like a phone interview or email interview? Let me know.

lynnmarie

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 01:10 pm
Thank you so much for your response... an e-mail interview would be great, as I will have to quote you in my paper. Everything I need to know is in the message you responded to, but if you rather, we can set up a chat room or we can have a discussion via IM (if you have AOL IM). If you'd rather that, just let me know a time and day that you're available. Again, thank you so much... I just cant wait to get this paper done... I'm sure you remember how the last semester of nursing school was!!! Laughing it's driving me crazy!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » nursing student needs your help, PLEASE
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:42:54