Fri 20 Nov, 2009 10:58 am
Hi! I have to interview a nurse for nursing school about his/her job duties. It's just 5 questions and I don't know an RN personally. I've been trying for a week and time is almost up. Can an RN please answer these questions for me for nursing school? I would be forever grateful!
1. What duties or activites are involved in this profession?
2. What are the positive aspects?
3. What do you dislike about your profession?
4. What starting salary can I expect?
5. What can I potentially earn in 10 years?