I am wanting to purchase drug rep pens!!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » I am wanting to purchase drug rep pens!!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2008 10:20 am
I am wanting to purchase drug rep pens!!
Hey, I know this may seem odd, but my sister loves drug rep pens, I am looking for her a bunch of pens to put up for Christmas, just different kinds, don't too picky of what they are. I know some nurses have more axcess to pens than others, and if you have any extra or can get any, I would be happy to purchase them! I live in Arkansas so I would need someone that is willing to ship and I will be happy to pay shipping cost. I am also interested in other rep items too, if it is post-it's or other items, I am looking for as many or as few as you may have! Thanks so much.

TheresaWaller

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 10:07 pm
that's very sweet of you
I have just a few drug rep pens but they're all beat up...sorry...but I wanted to say how sweet of you to go to so much trouble to make your sister happy at Christmas. Good for you. BELIEVE me someone else will have the collection you're looking for. Heck, try some of the drug company websites directly...you just never know!

Pens are quite precious to me (but they do NOT have to be drug rep. pens though, in fact, preferrably NOT). Because I use a pen and paper to design my dream life on a daily basis.

Asking for what you want via pen and paper is very powerful! Good Luck!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » I am wanting to purchase drug rep pens!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:44:31