can anyone help me!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » can anyone help me!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2008 12:37 pm
can anyone help me!
my father is a nurse and im tryng to find him is there a registry out there they my tell me where he is at. i didn't know if there is a website that would have some kind of information on this. if anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it

Born2RunRN

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 03:09 pm
Hi! i am a little confused by your question, but I think what you were saying is that you are estranged from your father or something and trying to locate him and you know he is a nurse but you don't know where. Am i correct in that, or did I totally miss the meaning of your question?

Assuming that is what you are trying to do, I would go about it like this IF he is in the United States. I don't know how to search outside of the United States.

I don't know of a SINGLE registery in the United States, but EACH state individually has a list of all their registered nurses and licensed practical nurses. It may be a bit time consuming if you don't know which state he is in, bt you can do each one at a time. Hopefully, you know if he is an RN or LPN/LVN, or it will be double the inquiries.

I believe all the states list these online as well. I have been able to look it up for any state I have worked in or planned to work in and always found this list.

Just Google for example, "Florida State Board of Nursing", or whatever state you are looking in and there is a search feature for all professional licenses that you can search by name.

I hope I understood your question. Hope this helps and best of luck in your search.

Denise
[email protected]

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » can anyone help me!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 06:08:28