making it through

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » making it through

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 08:30 am
making it through
Hello everyone
I was wandering if anyone has anytips on making it through nursing school. I just finished my first semester. I am married with two kids. I do not work. I really want this so bad. I pray to god everyday that he gives me strength and courage. Very Happy

blueiwahine

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2008 01:44 pm
nursing school
You can do it...you just have to become really good at organization. Nursing school is not an easy achievement but you can do it. Make sure an set your study time up somewhere that you will not be disturbed during that time. You are fortunate that you do not have to work...that opens up time and allows more family time too...Although I think back now and wished I would of worked as a PCA some...just to give you a better outlook on the hospital. Take everything one day at a time. You will make it through. Good Luck!!!

boxerlover

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2008 08:18 pm
Once your done, it seems like cake
I can relate to your situation. I am 33 years old and graduated with my RN in May of 06. I am married, have 2 school age children and we had our own business. Oh, did I mention that I worked full time through most of my schooling. How I did it was took all of my geneds before I started Nursing classes. Then I was so lucky to have a sometimes understanding husband and family to support me and take care of the children. It is worth it, just keep thinking that. Don't let anyone discourage you.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » making it through
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:53:08