Anyone know about nursing in NYC?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » Anyone know about nursing in NYC?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 11:44 am
Anyone know about nursing in NYC?
I want to ask people if the know anything about nurses being recruited in NYC where hospitals partially compensate their rent. I am a nursing student at the moment and I am planning in moving to NY as soon as I graduate. Does anyone have any advice for me? Very Happy

MJRNER

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 08:08 pm
nursing in NYC
I'VE been wrking in NYC ER's for the last 88 years....I recommend a state hospital , they pay is to sa sa 55-65k but the benfits are platnum.......now if you want dollars and cents....work at st.vincents...they pay new nurses well, and if you work nights even better......but once you finish working full time at a hospital, the real way to make money in nyc is the agecy per deim. in other words you start workingper deim for a nursing staff agency and they pay 48,00 an hour, which is better the hospital overtime....think about it

katerina8282

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 10:07 am
do you know...
Thank you for your reply. What you said makes a lot of sense. Can you recommend an agency? Also...what do you mean by state hospital? Can you give me an example of one? Very Happy

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » Anyone know about nursing in NYC?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:17:08