ENEMAS

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » ENEMAS

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 10:58 pm
ENEMAS
hi everyone! is there anyone out there with a serious interest in the subject of enemas, internal cleansings etc? if so, i would like to correspond with you to share ideas and experiences. please contact. thanks Rolling Eyes

Born2RunRN

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 01:49 am
Hi Seasquirrel!

Having been a nurse for the last 15 years and also working for some time with a gastroenterologist, I have given and/or seen multiple enemas and intestinal cleansings as I am sure many other nurses, techs, student, etc have as well. I am curious as to what you are looking for with your posting and as it has been on here a week or two without anyone responding, I have let curiousity get the best of me to see what it is actually that you are looking to learn, discuss, etc about this subject because it just appears so random a posting without any reason or anything really attached to it.

I eagerly await your response on this subject. If it is something you would rather not ask in a public forum, please feel free to email me privately if you wish at:

[email protected]

Denise

brocky 1

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 02:25 pm
enemas
I can remember administering enemas in the 1970's using hot soapy water (!) hose pipe, funnel and jug, looking back it seems rather bizzare but that was normal practice, it came under the heading H. H. H., High, Hot and a Helluva lot, probably get arrested for that method now !

seasquirrel

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 01:42 am
Smile hi brocky! thanks for replying to my post. sounds like you have a lot of experience! as a patient and receipient of many i would love to hear more! please leave an email or contact info of some kind. looking forward to hearing from you!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » ENEMAS
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/27/2024 at 01:16:05