Question for Administrator or Moderator.....CONFUSED!!!!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » Question for Administrator or Moderator.....CONFUSED!!!!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 09:12 pm
Question for Administrator or Moderator.....CONFUSED!!!!
Hi! i am just curious about something. I posted a couple of posts on the 7th and they are no longer on here. I know I didn't say anything offensive. Did I somehow otherwise violate the posting policy? I even tried to search for them under my name and they are no longer there. I know they posted, because I came back an hour or so later and saw it.

The interesting thing is that the entire TOPIC is now gone as well! I can't remember the name of both of them, but I know for sure one of them was named "fastaff travel". I think this one was posted in the travel forum but I could be mistaken. The other one that I can't remember the name of I believe was in the OFF TOPIC catergory.

Please let me know if I unwittingly violated some sort of policy so that i know better for future postings.

Thank you very much! I also did not know how to reach either an administrator or a moderator despite a lot of searching to try and find a way! LOL, so I apologize if this was the wrong way to reach you.

Thank you!
Denise
[email protected]

Betty 1

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 08:37 am
Yeah, I had the same happen to my post too.

It was a link to a sponsored project for advancing nurse training in the field of Eczema. An RCN accredited nurse training scheme!

I would consider that a useful tool for any nurse working in the field of helping people with eczema, but it has been removed and I was never informed of its' removal, or given any reason why!

"Off Topic
A forum for whatever, humor or general chit chat."

Well, I should say it fits in that area perfectly well.

Betty 1

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 10:28 am
Right.

I still have heard nothing, no email, no response to this post; nothing.

The moderators on this site are obviously just going to act like pathetic children and remove things that don't - for whatever reason - fit in with their personal ideology.

I really hate forum-fascists.

Wassa-madda-lil-baby? Don't wanna play?

The least you could do is inform us of what we did wrong so's we know what not to to next time...

I wonder how long it'll be before they remove this post too...

Born2RunRN

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 07:09 pm
LOL! Well, you can see the date I posted mine was in 2007 and I am STILL waiting for a response!

Head Nurse

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 11:02 am
Thank you for bringing your questions and concerns about nurse-forum.com to our attention. In order to ensure the best material for our users at nurse-forum.com, any posts that appear sales-related or SPAM are automatically deleted by our system moderator. Problems do arise though, and your previous post must have been mistaken for sales material. We sincerely apologize for the confusion and for not addressing the problem sooner.

We hope you continue to use and enjoy nurse-forum.com.

delilah1

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 11:23 am
busynurse??
hello im new here did ths replace busynurse thingy by any chance :wink:

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » Question for Administrator or Moderator.....CONFUSED!!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 03:34:06