Lost that moisture

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » Lost that moisture

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 08:21 pm
Lost that moisture
Sad t say...but I am experiencing a very private intimate matter....but I don't know how to "fix" it. I have a really bad prob when it comes to intercourse...I can't get any moisture going, but I don't want to use those lubricants. I'm only 34....IS THIS NORMAL???? And is there N E thing I can do about it?

jezziejohnson

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 11:20 am
Moisture
Not to worry, I have used lubricant as an enhancement for many years, and I am 48. Some of us have enough, and some of us need assistance. There is no normal in regards to all women. There are many varieties of personal lubricants available, experiment and find what works for you. My husband loves when we use lubricant, states it is much better for him as well...... good luck and have fun.... Very Happy

jenlenigar

Reply Sat 28 Oct, 2006 05:55 am
Moisture
Don't worry, it's not an age thing! I'm 33 and sometimes need it, especially if it's a "pack a lunch, we'll be a while" kind of session, and it seems like I just run out! Try Astroglide, of all the ones my hubby and I have tried it works the best and it doesn't get sticky like KY. Don't feel bad about using lubricant, it will make things more enjoyanble for both of you. Good luck!

gojigrl

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2007 02:03 pm
Have a solution!
Hello:

I am 48 years old and had challenges with that recently. I decided to go the natural route. It has been very helpful in increasing libido and getting the juices flowing. It you are interested in information please let me know.
In our 30's to 40's we are pre menopauseal and changes occur due to shift in hormonal responces. I am knowledgeable in this area as I am a certified natural health professional along with my nursing degree and choose not to go the alopathical route due to side effects of the drugs.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » Lost that moisture
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:25:41