help Im held to ransom by a university

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » help Im held to ransom by a university

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

hylands

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 09:46 am
help Im held to ransom by a university
First of all, I'd like to say hi to everyone this is the forum I've been on since finishing studying nursing in belfast.

I'd like some advise or similiar stories about this particular subject
In 2001 I started my nursing training in childrens, and was to complete it in 2004, however my mother was diagnosed with terminal breast cancer in 2004, my final year of training, and my father and I took care of her at home until she died in June 2004. After completing my training in Jan 05 I headed of to Australia for some relaxation and reflection on my current career path. In Australia my documentation for the NMC was forwarded to me and I returned it, but because I did not recieve my third hep injection the university held the registration off (which they shouldnt have) on return to ireland I communicated withmy university for months only to find out that they would not forward my details to the nmc until i completed my management module again, 12 weeks of pure nerves, as Im sure you'll remeber your final assessment period. So even though I have a 2:1 in childrens nursing the university is holding me to ransom, and I'd like to know if anyone else took time off after graduation for travel and what happened to them, and I'm even more intersted to know about anyone who didnt recieve their third hep injection and what happened Id rally appreciate anyones help,
thanks a nervous post grad

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » help Im held to ransom by a university
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/14/2024 at 11:48:11