Hi!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

acjc

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 12:25 am
Hi!
I am new here and just thought I would introduce myself. I have been a nurse for almost 7 years. Started out on med surg HATED IT. It was not for me. Moved to pediatrics working in a clinic for 3 years. Loved it but was working 8 to 6 five days a week then 8 to 1 on every other Saturday never got to spend any time with my baby.Time I got home changed clothes ate etc it was time for his bed. Now I work in NICU three 12 hour nights no weekends. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT would never do anything else. I love my little patients! Plus get to spend so much more time with family. Thanks for listening to me ramble just wanted to introduce myself.

P.S. I am 28 years old married with one child and live in Mississippi Very Happy

yoyo 1

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 10:23 am
Welcom to the nurse forum. I am a RN for 10+ years ..always on 12hrs shift
After 4 days - 12hrs shift then I have 5 days off sometime 6 days off .It is a regular shift. I can use my days off during week day to do my chores.
... to the bank .. doctor .. or relax. I dont think I would work 8 hrs shift too much to be in the hospital all the time. I am with you .

lubybooby

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 11:38 am
hello
Hello My name is Lyndsey New on here today just thought i would say hello....

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:56:02