Please help me as well

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » Please help me as well

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 03:08 pm
Please help me as well
Hi..I didn't know where else to turn. I have a health related question and thought a nurse might be able to help. I recently had an edoscopy performed and the doctor did a biopsy. Although he didn't see anything initially inside, the biopsy came back abnormal. I called the doctor today to get the results and that's all they would tell me. Then they told me that I have to wait for a consultation a month from now so the doctor can talk to me about the results. So now I am absolutely terrified of what they found and am thinking the absolute worse. Should I be this concerned or could it be something not so serious??
Please help!!

jhals

Reply Mon 29 May, 2006 07:58 pm
worried
I dont think you should worry. If it was something serious they would not have told you that you had to wait a month to see the doctor. The more serious things, like cancer==which you are probably thinking about, the treatment success depends on how soon it is discovered and treated, making you wait a month for something serious could jeparadize your health. They would not do that.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » Please help me as well
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 01:13:17