Sat 15 Oct, 2005 09:16 am
I have a few questions about vaccines
Hi, I am Nelson Zhang from Central High School. I have a few questions about vaccines.
1) How long does it take to develop a vaccine?
2) How much money or funding is needed to make a certain vaccine?
3) Why are some vaccines different annually? ( influenza )
4) Are there any special machinery used to develop vaccines?
5) Are there common substances in all vaccines? What are they?
6) What is the most common of these substances in vaccines?
7) Are there any side affects for taking any types of vaccines?
8) What is done to a vaccine to insure that it is safe for humans?
9) What will happen to a person if a vaccine is injected mistakenly?
10) Do you think the process of making vaccines have improved throughout the last decade?