How many Legal Nurse Consultants are out there?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » How many Legal Nurse Consultants are out there?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2005 02:37 pm
How many Legal Nurse Consultants are out there?
Fellow Consultants (and/or prospects):
How long have you consulted? Are you certified? What part of the country are you from? Are you with a firm or working solo? How are you finding your consulting job(s)? Is it what you thought it would be? Has your experience prompted continuing education?

easybreezy

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2005 02:49 pm
I am interested in becoming one...what more can you tell me? I'd appreciate any info!

Legal Nurse Consultant

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2005 04:32 pm
Well Easybreezy:
The nurse consultant is an educator.
The good news is you are capitalizing on information you already have (if you are an experienced nurse) and it can be flexible and lucrative. Moreover, it's an opportunity to educate the community (including attorneys) regarding nursing as a profession!
The other news is... the uninformed may see you as a traitor. You will have to continue to educate others within your profession to view you as the asset you are. That is, as a professional consultant, you render the right opinion - not the popular one. This not only admonishes or weeds out those among us who probably shouldn't be practicing, but it can also exculpate those who have performed their duties properly!!!
There is no harm in looking into it further.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » How many Legal Nurse Consultants are out there?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/15/2024 at 11:56:12