Michael Jackson..

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » Michael Jackson..

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

sn 1

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 02:38 pm
Michael Jackson..
I believe when it comes to Michael Jackson that you either are a devoted fan or absolutely can't stand the thought of him. I haven't paid much attention to his current trial but I think he's guilty and hope that he doesn't get off the hook just because he's a celebrity. Come on now it's not the first time he's been accused.

ornursern

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:59 am
I agree he's probably guilty. Where there's smoke there's fire. But he will be aquitted. That's a fact of American life. Watch and see. I'll apologize if I am wrong.
By the way I love America, and the freedom to say whatever you like (as long as you do not hurt someone while doing so)

Wildflower63 1

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 10:37 am
I'm not a Jackson fan. Personally speaking, I think the guy has serious mental problems. I am not convinced he is a pedophile enough to convict him.

This guy was a child star at a very young age. I think he is a victim of abuse, by his family. He was of a religion that does not believe in outside help, aside from church. He grew up in a time that abuse definitely had a very different meaning than it does today. His lifestyle was strongly dictated by his father and far from what anyone could identify with. He was a famous Motown star, at an extremely young age. He never got a chance to go to school or anything most of us would consider typical.

Jackson has been creating a childhood since his late teens, with financial freedom from his family. He never stopped. Jackson was denied a childhood, so he created one. Take a look at his home today. The guy has a zoo and amusement park at his home. He has been denied a childhood or ability to go into public without being bombarded by people that may rip the hair out of his head, just to have a lock of Michael Jackson's hair. I wouldn't feel too safe going to buy a milk at the gas station, if I were him.

What psychological studies are there for people like Jackson, child star, who never had a life of security, but performance. This guy cannot walk out his door without being bombarded. He has the extreme of wealth and fame that money buys a yes answer to any neurotic wish, which none of us can identify with or modern study of psychology. I believe he suffers from a psychotic disorder, not yet known. There are not enough subjects to study.

I fail to understand why any parent would ever allow their child time alone with him. Jackson's wealth makes him an easy target for a jackpot sum of money. Notice the high pitch to his voice, like a child, not a man? What about the extreme of plastic surgery making him look asexual and no hint of race known.

I am willing to be Jackson thinks he is having an innocent slumber party allowing children in his bed after playing like a child with them all day. This is inappropriate, for a man his age. I don't believe he harmed any child in his care.

Would you allow your son to be alone with Michael Jackson? I wouldn't, not because I think he is a child molester. I think he is insane.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » Michael Jackson..
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:10:00