Cold

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » Cold

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 01:58 pm
Cold
Is everyone sick? For the last three months most of my friends have been sick. I fortunately have fought it off. But I can't hold on much longer. Did no one get thier flu shots this year? I can't wait for this to end! I seem to constantly have kids in the office not feeling well.

moomin 1

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 04:01 pm
I got stomach flu 3 times last month it was awful! I had fever (104F!) ,stomachache and all the bad symptoms I heard yogult helps your imune system keep strong and off course washing hands prevents you from getting flu too.

We are having serious shortage of flu shot this season. I will def get shot before next season comes.

ProspectiveStudent

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2005 08:03 pm
fortunately i was able to get a flu shot last year in october. That certainly helped. I've managed to stay healthy by eating plenty of fruits and vegetables, drinking lots of water and orange juice, and taking in zinc lozenges at the first sign of a cold. Thankfully I haven't had a terrible cold just yet. My colds would last merely 2 days at most. I mainly treat the cold at the first signs of symptoms by getting plenty of rest and drinking lots of water. And I agree with moomin; washing your hands helps prevent the spread of disease, especially to oneself!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » Cold
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 01:50:51