Water Pollution

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » Water Pollution

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 11:31 am
Water Pollution
As a surfer I am very frustrated with the water pollution when it rains. I read a report recently that was very sickening. I don't understand how anyone could get in the water when you can clearly see the sewage floating around. Is there a solution to this problem?

moomin 1

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 03:11 pm
Does this happen all over the places? I mean, if it happens only certain beaches, there should be a solution for it.

surfgirl

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 03:23 pm
You know I've never surfed anywhere but CA, I just assumed it was an issue everywhere. We do have organizations such as the Surf Rider Foundation who works toward clean beaches. For example having beach clean up days. But not everyone is concerned with saving the ocean, which ultimately is the problem.

moomin 1

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 08:08 pm
I'm not a surfer but I have some friends who are really into it. They live all over the world (they travel a lot too), and I haven't heard them saying anything about polution after rain. I'll ask them what's the deal outside of CA.

It's so sad that not everone cares about enviroment. Crying or Very sad

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » Water Pollution
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 12:09:06