All in a day's work as a nurse

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » All in a day's work as a nurse

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 03:58 pm
All in a day's work as a nurse
I'm in a piss-poor mood, tell me something funny that happened to you as a nurse today.

moomin 1

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 02:13 pm
I'm not a nurse, but I got a funny story for you.
Let me tell you something about my co-worker sitting next to me in my office. When he gets his hair cut, I see about 10 hairs are much longer than the rest. It looks funny! Should I tell him that????

Robyn 28

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 02:17 pm
That's funny! I have a co worker who is always climbing around on her desk.

moomin 1

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 02:23 pm
hahaha!
We have a co worker like that too. She used to sit right in front of me. I guess every office has someone like them. Laughing

surfgirl

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 04:29 pm
Take into your own hands.
I think you should just walk over to him with some scissors and cut the longer hairs. Get him when he is in the middle of something. He might not even notice. Let me know how it goes Smile

moomin 1

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 06:13 pm
Good idea! Laughing
I will def try. I'll let you know how it goes.

tielk

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 11:55 am
Cheer
I did not work today but a while back one of our docs came in dressed...all his clothes were wrong side out and he was totally unaware...OH well I thought it was funny Very Happy

MikaJ

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 01:27 pm
Hahahaha! Laughing
Did you tell him that? I wonder how he could not notice that tho.... well, I guess some docs are not as smart as I think... Confused

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Off Topic
  3. » All in a day's work as a nurse
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/17/2024 at 11:01:49