LPN Relocating to Raleigh, NC

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Permanent Nursing
  3. » LPN Relocating to Raleigh, NC

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 09:38 pm
LPN Relocating to Raleigh, NC
I'm an LPN for almost 20 years looking for a position in the Raleigh Durham area of NC...it seems that most places are only hiring RNs...why is that? are there any places that will hire an LPN with my experience? I've done private duty and worked with both peds and adults on vents with trachs...also worked with gtubes...have changed vent tubing, trachs ,caths and feeding tubes...i've also worked in the nursing home setting quite a bit...looking for a full time permanent position

Trisha 1

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 07:47 am
relocating to Raleigh
Hi i read what you have posted...i am originally from NJ and LPN's can work in the hopitals..i moved to Thomasville NC which is close to raleigh and you aren't allowed to work in the hospitals....only the usual nursing homes and doctors office....there are a lot of jobs with agencies...i recently moved to Fl and it is the same...the pay is higher but i love the elderly but i want to experience the hospital setting...and that won't happen unless i become a RN....hope that you can find something that you will like....raleigh is a beautiful place.... 8)

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Permanent Nursing
  3. » LPN Relocating to Raleigh, NC
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 04:22:24