Which factors are most important when....

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Permanent Nursing
  3. » Which factors are most important when....

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 05:04 pm
Which factors are most important when....
When recently asked then question during a poll I thought, I want it all. Just curious what my fellow co-workers desire. Am I dreaming to big? I've always told myself..dream often...dream big....

Kayla 1

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 05:08 pm
Personally I think you should dream as big as you want. Just don't be dissapointed when it doesn't all come true.

I would first desire a position that has potential growth so that my desired salary and benefits came true and so forth. I imagine over time most of what you want can be achieved. But there's always going to be someone or something that isn't perfect in the workplace!!

km 1

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 05:11 pm
I have a family, nothing is more important than having time for them!!

rascal

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 09:44 pm
great carreer with potential growth; for those not attatched to folks at home. and if you have children, well, a great schedule that fits those childrens time and needs. all the money in the world does not replace lost time with them. you can always work more after they leave the nest.
but i dont have folks at home to be concerned with , right now. so, my patients and co-workers are going to be my "people". Good luck in whatever carreer goals you meet.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Permanent Nursing
  3. » Which factors are most important when....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:57:37