Recruting companies info O'Grady Peyton???

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Permanent Nursing
  3. » Recruting companies info O'Grady Peyton???

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

treugen

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 12:16 pm
Recruting companies info O'Grady Peyton???
My girlfriend is an international nurse and is considering appplying with O'Grady Peyton for a nursing job in the US. Has anyone had any first hand experience with them?
The Travel Nurse topic has a couple of negative messages about them but they seem too few to form an informed opinion.
Can someone provide some clear info, please.Much appreciated!

anglfaith1

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2005 03:09 pm
Speaking as a Nurse Recruiter, I have heard of O'Grady Payton and I can't say that I have heard either good or bad about them.

However, she may want to consider STAT International too. I have heard good things about this company.

Where is she internationally?

travelinthehighway

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:11 am
o' grady peyton
Crying or Very sad i was looking at o'grady peyton and the two people i spoke with on the phone were rude and uninformed. i certainly don't need them--they need me. i was on the east coast with an r.n. who called them the worst decision she ever made. best of luck to your girlfriend.

wdelsing

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 09:14 am
Re: o' grady peyton
O grady peyton does pay for your travel needs and visa they have paid for our green cards which i must tell you it will be a great problem for some travel nurses to get if you do that on your own. So i dont think they bad i have read some peoples bad experiences but think they still the best international company to work with

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Permanent Nursing
  3. » Recruting companies info O'Grady Peyton???
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 08:06:52