New grad NP

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Permanent Nursing
  3. » New grad NP

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 07:09 am
New grad NP
I am a new grad from an Adult Nurse Practitioner program in Denver CO and am having a very difficult time in finding a job. It seems to be a catch 22: I need experience, but I can't get the experience untill I find a job. Any ideas on how to better my chances? Or does anyone know of anyone who is hiring and would be excited to have a new grad on their staff? I applied to one position (out of many resumes I've faxed or emailed) I would've loved to get, sent the thank you card after the interview expressing my desire to work there and how I could be an asset to the clinic, I even sent an email asking the status of the position & if they hadn't found someone any helpful hints to my interviewing style would be helpful and still no word. Any thoughts, ideas, or constructive criticism would be appreciated....LB

growlowbunch

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:03 pm
I have no idea but since I will graduate from an NP program next year I would love to see some replys here from people with more knowledge.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Permanent Nursing
  3. » New grad NP
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 06:58:21