employment

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Permanent Nursing
  3. » employment

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 02:17 am
employment
I have been an R.N. since 1980, and practiced Family Law for 9 years during that time. I went back to nursing in 2000, basically the ER as before,but have done Hospice x2 years, PACU, psych and rehab. I have not worked since 7/04, and I am having difficultytrying to findwork. What shall I do? I have let ACLS, PALS AND MAB EXPIRE. I do not want to go back to the ER BUT IS THERE NOT SOMETHNG I COULD DO W/ A LEGAL AND MY EXTENSIVE CRITICAL CARE BACKGROUND TOGETHER? ALSO I AM FLUENT IN SPANISH.

bethann 1

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 01:17 am
hard to find work?????
is this a joke?

dolphin8rn

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2006 10:20 pm
Sue just to let you know that they do offer at some colleges...RN refesher courses. I do not know the details but I do remember having students in clinicals on the floor I work on come in who were in these courses. Question how did you like working in the PACU????

mvanderlaan

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:19 pm
employment
Hi,

Have you thought about being a legal nurse? I am considering it but I don't have a lot of info to give you. From what I have seen (on the net), you would be a perfect candidate. Apparently, it is complicated and challenging. Chart reviews, report prep, research for the proper expert to testify, etc.. Just type in legal nurse and see what you think.
Good luck!!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Permanent Nursing
  3. » employment
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.25 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 07:23:27