Nursing in Northern California

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Permanent Nursing
  3. » Nursing in Northern California

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

zarr

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 06:27 pm
Nursing in Northern California
Can anyone tell me more about nursing in Eureka, located in Northern California?

RN Recruiter

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 04:24 pm
I have recruited people to St. Joseph's Hospital in Eureka for years. I have had the pleasure of visiting there many times.

If you are from Southern California, you may not like it because they get quite a bit of rain up there. But the rain makes everything very green. I enjoyed my business trips up there so much, that I now find myself wanting to visit on my vacations. The redwood forest is really something else, and the people are super nice.

I have worked with the hospital for a long time, and the people there are really top notch. You really get the feeling that management really cares about every one of the employees.

Clinically speaking, the feedback I have recieved from people I have placed there is that the quality of medicine provided there is as good as anywhere else.

If you ever get the chance to visit Eureka, I would jump at the opportunity. I promise that you won't be disappointed.

eduard 1

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 07:43 pm
i'm looking for a recruiter
hi i'm looking for a RN recruiter that can help me for a job in California evry where, i'm a RN in italy (turin) and I allways work for nursing agency, becouse I earn better and I can work in different areas in the same time that is important for experince and for my life, to see more than the same patients and doctors in your unit it is better I think, or isn't?
best regards. [email protected]

Kamala

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 07:02 am
RN
Hi there I am trying to look for recruiter to assist me in getting work as a registered nurse in USA.

Kamala

email [email protected]

Thank you and kind regards

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Permanent Nursing
  3. » Nursing in Northern California
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 12:57:10