agencies

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » agencies

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2010 01:01 pm
agencies
I am a 14 year RN with med/surg and tele experience. I have worked ER but am not TNCC certified. can do step down units also. what agencies staff in alabama/tennessee/mississippi and south carolina/georgia for travel nurses. so many say they do but when you call they have no positions. anyone able to give me any info. thanks

morekeys

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 06:10 pm
Travel assignments
Call MedSource I think that you won't be disappointed and they are very honest and take care of their clients.... very well and they pay them what they are worth.... I found that others do not.

Absolutely do not go with Aureus. I had the worst time of my life with them.

DavidllRN

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 12:18 pm
MedStaff
I think MedStaff is a pretty good company. I have worked with them in the past. 800-732-9992

NYnurse

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 08:47 pm
I have been a traveler for the last 5 years and I have found that staying away from the larger companies is the best bet! I have been working with Medical Solutions out of Nebraska for the last 4 years and find them to be very good. i am no the type of person that needs alot of hand holding, but I do expect that when I have a need or concern it is addressed and with Medical Solutions I have had that.
I will say that with any company it is the recruiter that makes it or breaks it.
Beware and do your homework as some of the smaller companies have been bought up by the bigger companies....and as ALWAYS STAY AWAY from AMERICAN MOBIL!!

Happy travels!

Sarahlt3

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 10:39 pm
Thank You
I am not in travel nursing but it is something I have always wanted to do. I am just starting to research information on all aspect of travel nursing. I just wanted to say that by just reading like 3 posts it has already given me alot of information. It is scary trying to pick what agency to go with and what to expect of your jobs, benefits and pay. If anyone has any good information for me to start with I would greatly appreciate it. Like I said before, I am just looking into traveling, it is something I have always thought I would like to do, and I really dont even know where to start. Here is my situation... I have been working in a Surgical ICU for a little over 2 years, I started as a new grad there. Is this experience enough? I am kind of nervous about it but I think I am ready for the challenge. Any info would be helpful. <3 Sarah

aarg77

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2013 02:45 am
I'm new to this vortex and I have been talking to the american traveler agency, I have read in many places to stay a way from american mobile. I wanted to know if any of you guys have heard of american traveler, as they have been on the top ten travel agencies for nursing traveling?
Thanks,

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » agencies
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 06:57:37