Middle East Travel Company Q's

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Middle East Travel Company Q's

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 03:25 pm
Middle East Travel Company Q's
Hi All,

I am a new nurse, almost worked for a full year in CT stepdown at a prestigious hospital. It is almost the equivilant of an ICU but not quite.

I have some massive loans to pay from undergrad and am considering applying for a travel position in Saudia Arabia. I am a young woman and would like to talk to any other nurses that have or are currently doing this work.

1. Can you recommend any companys? I am seeing HZeigler (spelling?) quite a bit when I do searches. Can you tell me any companies to avoid?
2. I understand I would live on the hospital compounds. What is the cooking situation like? Bedroom? Space? Ability (cost / frequency) to use internet?
3. Ability to exercise is very important to me (I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it is my number one treatment to keep joints open) . What is the ability to exercise there?
4. I see 10 weeks vacay advertised on the websites of mideast travel nursing. Is this realistic? How, in your experience, is vacation granted?
5. Are you frequently working more than 3 12's a week?

I think those are my initial questions. I thank you in advance for reading my post and responding if you are able.

Best wishes,

-e

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Middle East Travel Company Q's
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 12:13:58