1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » What is the average pay for an RN with 2-1/2 years expreienc

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

qwu9691

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2010 05:06 pm
What is the average pay for an RN with 2-1/2 years expreienc
Hi all,

I was wondering what is the average pay for an RN with 2-1/2 years experience. I should add that I work for an HCA facility in north florida.

Thanks for the info.

nenilove

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 10:03 am
Hello Dear,
Hello Dear,

I am Madam Nenita Villaran from Republic of Philippines,I inherited a total sum of Twelve million dollars ( USD 12M ) from my late husband; this money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is deposited with a security and finance company in Cote d ' Ivoire under a secret arrangement as a family treasure.

This means that the security company does not know the Real content of this box as Money that was shipped from the Philippine to Cote d ' Ivoire under a diplomatic Non Inspection consignment but declared as Family Valuables.

I am presently in house arrest under government survalance and I need you to move the money into your custody as I have started negotiating for my escape.Please indicate your interest to receive the consignment contains the money in your door step through diplomatic courier and I will send you further details.

Thanks for your comprehension and willingness to assist me.

Email me to: [email protected]

Await your urgent reply.

With Love,
Nenita

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » What is the average pay for an RN with 2-1/2 years expreienc
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:11:11