Not enough hours for the Board. Any help?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Not enough hours for the Board. Any help?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Ivan 1

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 04:45 am
Not enough hours for the Board. Any help?
Hello. I am new at this forum. I am nurse from Serbia, male, I am 21 y. old. I am currently working on Institute for endocrinology, diabetes and metabolic diseases in Belgrade. I am having more than 1 year experience in nursing. I was working in ER department too and trying to go to America and work as a nurse for a long time. It turns out that, probably, I don't have enough hours from my nurse school. If it is true, is there any way to pas NCLEX with the number of hours that I have? Or is there any way that I can work on the boat as a traveling nurse? I am persist in this and really want to go for it. If anyone can help me, please, help. Thank you.

P.S. I would like to chat with nurses from U.S. or any other countries, so u can send me private message if you are interested for friendship.

nursenikkki

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 05:55 pm
When you figure out what state you want to work in, contact their state board of nursing. Most are so efficient in getting back to you and giving you direction on how to take care of your situation. US nurses may have different criteria for school than what you have done so far, I really hope you don't have to go to school more to be the nurse that you already are! Good luck to you...

Ivan 1

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 04:22 am
Thank you very much. You are very helpful. I hope I will made it.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Not enough hours for the Board. Any help?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 10:50:33