San Francisco with an RV

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » San Francisco with an RV

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Faithrn

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 10:57 am
San Francisco with an RV
Has anyone done an assignment in San Francisco with an RV?? I'm going to Kaiser Permenante South and need a place for my 40ft RV. Any information is appreciated! Very Happy Thanks Faith

Marylou12

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 08:09 pm
San fran w/ RV
Keep me posted on you're experiences with an RV. It sounds with the economy the way it is, we will be doing that also.
How long have you had yours and have you been traveling awhile?
Thx for the input!! Very Happy

Faithrn

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2008 02:19 am
We just bought it in September and it's great. The fuel is expensive but the convienience is terrific. You get to sleep in your own bed every night! Plus you don't have to keep packing and moving, it comes with you!! I've been in the Virgin Islands for 3 years and my husband just retired so we're coming back to the states to travel and explore. Can't wait to get back home. How about you? Where do you work? Faith

gtauzin

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 08:34 pm
RV traveling
Hey Faith, where are you now, and how have your experiences with the RV been?

Glenda

cathywv

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 10:43 am
Traveling via RV
My husband is retiring this month. I am an RN and we have been thinking about travel nursing. I could live from apartment to apartment, but my husband probably can't. How viable is the RV option?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » San Francisco with an RV
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:43:46