Anyone have insight into St Thomas in Nashville's ICU?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Anyone have insight into St Thomas in Nashville's ICU?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 01:50 pm
Anyone have insight into St Thomas in Nashville's ICU?
I am looking to hear from anyone who knows anything about working at St Thomas Hospital in Nashville, TN. Or I suppose anyone who lives in Nashville. This will be my second assignment so I'm still trying to figure out the whole travel nursing thing. Please let me know if you have insight so I can decide about this job!

TeleNurseboy

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2008 09:11 pm
Re: Anyone have insight into St Thomas in Nashville's ICU?
gobluern wrote:
I am looking to hear from anyone who knows anything about working at St Thomas Hospital in Nashville, TN. Or I suppose anyone who lives in Nashville. This will be my second assignment so I'm still trying to figure out the whole travel nursing thing. Please let me know if you have insight so I can decide about this job!

have never heard anyhting of anything good from nasheville hospitals. any of them.

stellar 1

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 04:15 pm
Can you elaborate. I was also thinking at some point of Nashville. I know the pay stinks in these states?

TeleNurseboy

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 09:23 pm
just read some of the posts here. nothing good has ever been said about them. crappy conditions, poor ratios, 3 floats per shift etc...

kynursebeth

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 12:12 am
travel nursing in Nashville, TN
I did a total of 3 different contracts in Nashville, TN including one in St Thomas' critical care pods.... Talk about dangerous... ratios were bad no help lifting and you never worked the same place twice.. Then there was Nashville General Hospital..... the ICU was ok.. lots of Tennessee dept of corrections withdrawing from drugs and alcohol.. then there was the ER contract... The ER gave a whole new meaning to unsafe.. nurses doing the doctors work OMG it was horrible... Please be careful and guard your license with your life. Shocked

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Anyone have insight into St Thomas in Nashville's ICU?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 12:03:58