TRAVEL

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

gtauzin

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 01:17 pm
TRAVEL
Anyone with expereince working with Nursechoice for traveling?

velvetbuttons

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 03:01 pm
TRAVEL
I have done 6 assignments for NurseChoice. They guarantee 48 hours a week and pay overtime for the 8 hours. They don't have a huge amount of assignments available, but I have always been able to find something. They pay better than other travel companies, and what I really like is that they do shorter term assignments 4-8 weeks instead of 13. Their housing is usually an extended stay hotel. My recruiter is very good (Robin) and always returns my calls in a timely manner. I have had no problems with them and would recommend them.

darlenelittle

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 10:16 pm
Re: TRAVEL
velvetbuttons wrote:
I have done 6 assignments for NurseChoice. They guarantee 48 hours a week and pay overtime for the 8 hours. They don't have a huge amount of assignments available, but I have always been able to find something. They pay better than other travel companies, and what I really like is that they do shorter term assignments 4-8 weeks instead of 13. Their housing is usually an extended stay hotel. My recruiter is very good (Robin) and always returns my calls in a timely manner. I have had no problems with them and would recommend them.
Quote:
Anyone know how much travel agencies charge hospitals or a round about % that they take of the pay?

joeRN

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 10:25 am
It really just depends on the agency and what contract they are able to get with the hospital.

ICURN2000

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 01:50 pm
Also depends if they are a "master vendor" for that hosp.

Some agencies have exclusive contracts with hosp., this makes them a master vendor. So, if you come to that hosp with any other agency, your agency is sub-contracted under the master vendor agreement and BOTH agencies take a "slice" of your pie.

I know this because my wife and I own our own agency...no Joe, not Halostaffing,...TNC. Over the past 14 years we have sub'ed with several master vendors up and down the east coast...only way to work that hosp.

Many hosp. are going to the master vendor arrangement...some entire STATES heading that way too.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 02:23:09