BEST PHOENIX HOSPITALS?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » BEST PHOENIX HOSPITALS?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

brig322

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2009 06:39 pm
BEST PHOENIX HOSPITALS?
Can anyone please give me some advice on their opinion of the best hospitals to work for in Phoenix? Any advice or thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks much

TwistRN

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 01:57 am
Best hospitals in Phoenix
8) Hi from Phoenix! I have lived and worked here for about 9 years. I first worked for Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center. It's a large teaching hospital downtown. I'm a L & D RN, so it was a very good experience from the view of learning and seeing lots of different situations. The downside is Banner Health has bought out about half of the hospitals in metro Phoenix / Mesa / Glendale. This makes it difficult if you want to work for a smaller, more personalized health system.

I have worked as a "Registry" nurse for almost 6 yrs. now. The industry has slowed significantly with the economy downturn, but it still is great to have flexibility. I work mostly at "Abrazo" hospitals. They are: Arrowhead, Phoenix Baptist, Paradise Valley, Maryvale, and West Valley. My favorite of them all are Baptist and Arrowhead. If I were to go on staff at any hospital here, it would be one of the Abrazo hospitals.

Hope this helps!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » BEST PHOENIX HOSPITALS?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 02:02:45