Dallas, TX

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Dallas, TX

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 07:30 pm
Dallas, TX
Anyone there now or going to be? I start at Children's medical center end of October, would be interested to hook up with fellow travelors since I know nobody in the area. How's it like there? I hear pretty good things....

TeleNurseboy

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 11:14 pm
dallas has alot of bars and you can see were jfk was shot. there is the things that every city has like the zoo and what not that is fun. go to billy bobs in fort worth stockyards that is intresting. there were 16 live country albums recorded there. not much else that i remember from my time there.

Lar81372

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 07:03 pm
Re: Dallas, TX
Becky2023 wrote:
Anyone there now or going to be? I start at Children's medical center end of October, would be interested to hook up with fellow travelors since I know nobody in the area. How's it like there? I hear pretty good things....

Becky,

I just left CMCD in January. My contract was terminated for no reason at all. The hospital is nice and the kids are great but my warning is try not to get on the bad side of the pm charge nurse, NOT KARLA, you'll hear about her when you get there. She had me terminated I'm sure of it without so much as a cross word between us. Matter of fact she even "made up" a few things. I wasn't brought in to the office or given any notice that she had an issue with me. I walked in one morning and by lunch received a v-mail from my company telling me I was cancelled. Now the say I owe them $3000. in housing costs. I had a bad experience there and I hope you don't just keep your mouth closed and don't cross her (well, I take that back..I didn't even realize I'd crossed her)
Good Luck

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Dallas, TX
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 11:20:57