Travel to Salt lake city?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Travel to Salt lake city?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 02:48 pm
Travel to Salt lake city?
Anyone take a position there or know much about the area? Interviewing with primary children's there but know nothing about the area except for great skiing/snowboarding. I'm young and single and love the city life, along with snowboarding. Would it be desireable for someone like me?
Thanks!
~Becky

kato 1

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2008 11:13 am
slc
Hi! I live in Utah, just about 45 min north of salt lake. primary childrens is a great place to work, so that will be fun. There is quite a bit of night life in slc, bars and theatre and restaurants. the only issue is the "private club" law. you have to be "member" to go into a bar- you can get sponsored in, with a cover fee.
There is a ton to do outdoors-wise- besides the great skiing, there's tons of camping and hiking, fishing, etc. to do. contact the slc chamber of commerce- they'll send you a ton of stuff.
Have fun here- the people are friendly, the cities are clean, and the weather is great- if you like to see all the seasons in full!
Good luck!
Kato Very Happy

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Travel to Salt lake city?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 05:08:08