Maui Memorial Hospital....maui, hi

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Maui Memorial Hospital....maui, hi

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 12:36 pm
Maui Memorial Hospital....maui, hi
Has anyone worked at this hospital, or even on Maui in general? My recruitor just sent my app. for an open position, still have to interview but was hoping to get more of a prospective before hand. I have been traveling to close to two years, but never to Hawaii. Never even visited! Excited/nervous of the possibility and I pretty much know I won't "make $$" but any input would be great!
Thanks!
~Becky

campbellsoup

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 07:18 pm
Never been, but one of the places I would like to go sometime later. Let us know how it turns out. Best of luck. Very Happy

brig322

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 11:51 am
i just visited maui, which i could not say a negative thing about, but i was told they have no trauma center at all and only have "clinics." maybe my source was incorrect but this is what i was told. my advice, if you can find a hospital out there, go! its beautiful and the people are so genuine

gtauzin

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 07:22 am
TRAVEL
Let me know if you go...I have not traveled before, but have been talking with different agencies for the opportunity to in the near future..any recommendations as for as agency? HI is a place I really would like to go.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Maui Memorial Hospital....maui, hi
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 08:14:38