housing

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » housing

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 04:25 am
housing
does anyone know if there is a website or way to share available housing to other travelers to share while on assignment , there seems that there should be a way of networking for those of us that take a housing stipend and want to find safe housing on our own, thanks

graceRN

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 09:17 am
Check out openunits.com. I think that's what your looking for.

thetravelermichelle

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 01:04 am
housing links for travel nurses
I'm returning to hawaii (oahu) til June 09 and am looking for short term housing. I have lived there before and would prefer the north shore. I don't really want to go to an island and live in the city. lol
Does anyone know of any links or web sites to find housing for travel nurses? I already used the one previously listed and would like to know what others people have found out in the cyber world. Thanks

whoofers

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2008 03:42 pm
Delphi forums travel nurse and therapist site has a link to what you are looking for

peachy13rn

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2008 05:37 pm
Housing
My experience has been to find your own housing....the travel companies usually don't even know much about the area you are traveling to. Also, they put you in these really expensive apartments and charge you for the rental of the furniture, etc, and it eats away at your paycheck. I used craigslist to find a nice couple who had a mother-in-law suite that was perfect for me for one of my assignments. They only wanted $650.00 a month and that included utilities, internet, etc.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » housing
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 03:51:55