good travel friendly hospital in NC,SC,MD,VA,GA

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » good travel friendly hospital in NC,SC,MD,VA,GA

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

afrorn

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 07:23 pm
good travel friendly hospital in NC,SC,MD,VA,GA
i'm thinking about starting to travel in september, anyboby knows any good hospitals in MD,NC,SC,VA,GA. I'm currently in PA so any questionsabout PA hospitals please ask.

odie 1

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2008 09:42 am
SC hospitals
Am leaving AnMed in Anderson, SC to travel and seems to be a pretty nice hospital. Greenville Memorial is short staffed, Palmetto Baptist is Easley has many clicques within. If you go to Columbia, I trained at Richland and Baptist now Palmetto Baptist and Richland. Both were very nice.

nicunurse2000

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2008 07:23 pm
Presbyterian in Charlotte NC (also has hospitals in Huntersville, Matthews and Rowan) is a very friendly place to work. I am sad to have to leave there, but they are fully staffed in my field now Surprised(.
Good luck...what hospitals have you been to in PA? I am a NICU nurse and may look to go there in the future.

KathRN

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2008 10:03 pm
sc hospital
I am at Roper in South Carolina on a rehab floor which I had never done before. Love it.

campbellsoup

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2008 04:14 pm
I'm currently in Newberry, S.C in the ER. So far very friendly, things have been great.

jezziejohnson

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 02:46 am
Mission Hospital -- Asheville, NC
I am currently on assignment at Mission Hospital in Asheville, NC. It is one of the friendliest hospitals I have ever worked at and has been a great experience. I am working in the ED, and it is always busy. It has been a great assignment.

stellar 1

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 06:54 am
What agency are you with at Mission in Asheville?

jezziejohnson

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 11:01 am
Mission Hospital in Asheville
I am with Cross Country Travel Corps out of Boca Raton, Florida. My recruiter is Jeanine Kellogg, and she is fabulous, could not ask for a better recruiter.

stellar 1

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 03:32 am
How do you like Asheville/Mission Hospital. That is a location I wanted to go to. Are there many other travelers there, and if so, what other agencies? Thanks.

jezziejohnson

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 07:06 am
Mission Hospital - Asheville
I love Mission hospital in Asheville. There are plenty of travelers there, I know a few from RN Network and Cross Country. I am not sure of the other agencies.

stellar 1

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 12:11 pm
How is the housing and pay? I hear NC is low.

peachy13rn

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2008 05:44 pm
Anywhere you go on the east coast and in the south are low pay. If you want big bucks, move out to Seattle or California. And most of the hospitals are union, which can mean more pay for travelers, and it's great protection if you want to sign on as a full staff member.

SarahRN

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 02:15 pm
Re: good travel friendly hospital in NC,SC,MD,VA,GA
afrorn wrote:
i'm thinking about starting to travel in september, anyboby knows any good hospitals in MD,NC,SC,VA,GA. I'm currently in PA so any questionsabout PA hospitals please ask.

Where in Pa? I'm a first time traveler in Philly right now. I'm thinking about heading to SC next. I'm looking for a travel buddy or just someone to talk to about traveling.

Beth1315

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 09:47 am
traveling in NC, SC
Hi!
Am new to the world of travel nursing and am working with Stacey of NHS and Alison of Clinical One.

Anyone have any experience with either of these recruiters or agencies?

Also, any recommendations on good hospitals in NC or SC?? I am an O.R. nurse with 5 years' experience.

Many thanks!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » good travel friendly hospital in NC,SC,MD,VA,GA
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:06:43