Trustaff

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Trustaff

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 04:11 pm
Trustaff
Can anyone tell me about their experience with TRUSTAFF travel agency?

GOOD-BAD-INDIFFERENT?

kayevb1

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 12:05 pm
Trustaff
Hi-did you get any feedback on this agency? I'm leaving Saturday for my first travel assignment and it happens to be with this Agency. I'm going to Dallas Methodist Health System in DFW. Any advice from anyone? Thank you!!!

ndjanice

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 01:21 am
Trustaff
My very first assignment was with Trustaff. I went with them as they have contracts in the Virgin Islands, the only other agency that I am aware that staffs the VI is Professional Nurses. Trustaff is a pretty big agency, but my experience was good. They are right on top of things and always available for you 24/7. The only thing is to carefully read the contract! I ended up paying for all of my transportation to and from the VI, and I live in ND so that was quite spendy. They will purchase your tickets and make all the arrangements, but deduct the costs from your pay. Also goes for the housing, NOT free, another deduction. So after all the deductions your take home isn't that great, but you can use this as a tax right off.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Trustaff
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 02:14:23